This is simply the most memorable experience for all hens
Do you and your friends want to celebrate the forthcoming big day with a incredibly fun studio event, and leave the studios with a memento of your time together that you can play at the wedding – ar at any time you want to remember!
This experience is ideal for those looking for a unique experience on a hen day.
Each client chooses their song(s) ahead of the session from tens of thousands of titles. Then, at our state of the art facilities, the client works alongside a professional engineer benefiting from production and guidance as necessary to record, edit and then produce the song(s).
• When you arrive you’ll be greeted by one of our qualified engineers, given a drink and made to feel at home – bubbly is provided throughout the event
• The engineer will then take you through the chosen song(s) giving any advice or help needed before recording
• You’ll then be taken to a live room where recording will commence – and record as many takes as you need, editing is all part of the process
• Post record edit – you’ll then sit with the engineer and use the wide array of industry standard tools to make your song sound exactly as you want
• Once your DVD has been filmed our video editing team can then edit and sync your video in our edit suite. Your DVD will then be posted out to you in the next few days
Important things to know
• Duration is 3 hours (usually one song per hour)
• A completed CD will be presented at the end of the session
• If a filming option is chosen a completed DVD will be presented a few days after the session
• Clients may provide their own backing tracks
The fully inclusive cost is £30 per person and the hen goes free – with a minimum of 5 people
To check availability or book – contact us on +44 (0)1273 711 749 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel: 01273 711 749
You can also add a Pop video of your day – this can either be a fly on the wall video diary that will be mastered with your song(s) as the backing track or a fully produced Pop Video
Video diary = Additional £125 total
Pop video (produced) = Prices available on request